Monday, September 8, 2008

UGHH

okay, so i definatly wont be posting daily on here, i gotta tell ya, this is just a ranodm thing i feel like doing cause im kinda....starting my life over. long explanation, dont ask. okay, guys. gay. sorry if your a tween or preteen or whatever thats called. i should not be using that kind of language, but its true. no prince charming in my life..well for now we'll see what happens in the future. yet, all my friends, they had like 5 boyfriends by now. and school started like 3 weeks ago...im starving all the time now! i think im getting fatter =// yuck haha anyway, my phone. stupid. need a new one. i need to get my mom to drive me to the contact place so i can get my stupid new contacts. sorry nothing wayyy interesting is happening in my life yet, trust me, a lot is im just not sure if u'd be interested in hearing it...probably my best [girl] friend beat up my best [guy] friend who im absolutly in love wiht =[ [sadly] because his perverted friends sent her some stupid txt messages on friday night so we got that taken care of. and now after like 4 years of flirting and hanging out and being best friends with the guy! lol were not talking anyomre, ofcourse that'd be better [moving on] and stuff haha. HOMECOMING!!!! is on october 18th, is that on a sunday or saturday cause my school calendars either messed up or my home calendar is haha idk. okay im eating pizza now and it sucks. yuckk haha hmm, nothing really, i had to write a poem for english, well, a sonnet for shakespere or h0wever you spell his name [any help here?] anyway, i could have posted it, but i already finished my homework and put it all in my bookbag and its verry far away haha so maybe i might post it sometime later, i fu ask me its actually pretty good! okay, well im gonna go eat now and make some background for youtube...and maybe put some on piczo. thanks for taking th time out to read this if anyone did!! haha

No comments: