Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tuesday =/

allright, so school today haha everyone but freshman had open campus HA HA HA!!! lol me nd my friend walked to dairy queen. i forgot my stupid money, so i couldnt eat anything =[ and i was STARVINGG!!! then for lunch i went to my other friends house...and came back like an hour before school started. yuck haha dont ask why she had a lesson or somethin i dont even know. anywayy...if anyone could help me out here. theres this boy. [ugh i know! haha] and we've been best friends since 4 years ago. we know a ton about eachother blah blah blah..all that stuff and i love him. i cant get over him and its bugging me cause i HATE him soo much!!! lol i know im weird i mean i hatee everything about him! but...i just love everything about him...except for the fact that he acts like a complete jerk around his friends, but soooo sweet when its just me and him. like when we talk online, i can tell when hes just talking to me, and when hes talking to me and his friends, or when his brohters in the room or something cause he just like changes all of a sudden =/ ugh i hate him! but the second i talk to him im gonna love him. ugh ihatee my life =/ haha im soo tired these days and hungry all the time, its killing meee!!! haha i feel like im loseing some friends. yes...verrryyy depressing haha so i just wont talk about that cause thats just..blahh SECRET LIFE OF THE AMERICAN TEENAGER!!!! SEASON FINALE EPISODE TONIGHT!!!! I CANT WAITTT!!!!!!!! ugh i hate guys. okay im gonna go before i get so pissed i wanna throw the computer at the wall haha, so ill just write more tomorrow, yea not a lot written today. hahha okai again, if anyone read this now haha wow thanks =] nice to know im cared about even a little!!!! xD

No comments: