Tuesday, October 7, 2008

ughh.

omg i am soo mad...or sad i dont even know. but all that i do know is that my best friend in the whole world isnt really my best friend in the whole world anymore. me and him used to talk all day everyday and talk about anything and everything and now...we're just drifting apart. and i need to figure something out so that we dont. cause we only have 2 years left together and then who knows if we'll ever see eachother again...and that just...plain sucks. I need to seriously turn my life around with him or else...i just know he likes me. everyone knows he likes me its just...his friends are getting in the way...or...his age or idk what anymore! all i know is i just cant forget about him, everything reminds me of him...and he's just....amazing. and i dont know how to hide that because...i just cant take not being with him. and its killing me not being able to do anything with him. so yea i had an entire hour alone with him and i never was able to get the stupid nerve to talk to him. ugh whatever im just...gonna figure something out with miranda and hunter...especially hunter because hunter is both of our friends and he's verry cool. so yea i kinda got a plan so we'll see...yea...i suppose...

No comments: